Social Network Feed
CirculateBLACK does, however, collect certain non-personally identifiable information about you, such as your browser type (for example, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer or Edge), the server your computer is logged into, the type of computer operating system you use (Macintosh or Windows, for instance). This information is tracked for a better understanding of how our site is being used. This allows us to troubleshoot technical problems and to customize our editorial content.
Gathering and Use of Information
- We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis or as a condition of website membership.
- In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. This could be in connection with the following:
– Special feature registration
– Transactions for becoming a member
– The purchase of products and/or services
- CirculateBLACK and our affiliated websites will not willfully disclose your personal information to any third party.
- Email addresses provided in some registration modules allow CirculateBLACK and our affiliated websites to send email to individuals based on areas of interest indicated during the registration process.
- CirculateBLACK may use your personally identifiable information (that you provided voluntarily) for internal marketing purposes. Your prior approval will be required if CirculateBLACK shares or exchanges your personal information with another like-minded for profit entity that is not one of our affiliated companies. This is the only case where such information could potentially be provided to a third party.
The CirculateBLACK Web site and affiliate websites currently utilize “cookies” – special computer codes used to track user activity.
- Cookies contain no information about you – only a unique number or id with no meaning whatsoever outside of the tracking system. Cookies help to target sponsorship information and measure the effectiveness of user access. Cookies can enhance the Internet user’s experience on the web by minimizing the need to re-authenticate user access, or in some cases, to ensuring that you do not see the same sponsor information repeatedly.
- Cookies cannot be used to personally identify you in any way. All users who receive a sponsor message remain completely anonymous. If you do not want the benefits of cookies, there is a simple procedure that allows you to deny or accept this feature. In order to “opt out” of the benefits of cookies, you may delete your cookies by following the instructions contained in the Help section of your browser, but please note that by disabling the cookies for this site or one of our affiliate sites, login sessions may not be kept and user access (where applicable) will be limited.
Some of our affiliated websites’ modules, use cookie technology to offer special features such as localization options, user access tracking and sponsorship banners on certain web pages.